Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

• Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Cici Rhodes

Cast: Cici Rhodes
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
      Video language: English

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough.
      The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici's ass.
      Who knew that such a tiny device could cause so much distress? With the push of a button Cyd can provide stimulation ranging from a light tingle to a scream-inducing jolt.
      It even has an automatic setting so Cyd can keep shocking the slut when he is out of the room. Every time she makes noise it will punish her for it. So she sits and waits, blind, bound, and silent, jumping every time she lets a sound slip.

Format: mp4
      Duration: 41:06
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1301kbps
      Audio: 84kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Cici Rhodes

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von DimSan070 ()

• Whipping And Flogging 001

Cangue

Cast: Maggie Mead
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached.

What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.

Duration: 43:14
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 785kbps
      Audio: 137kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Cangue

• Whipping And Flogging 002

Butch

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation,

After a long stretch in prison Butch tries his best to adjust to life on the outside, but it's not easy. He has a job, but his new boss is Elise Graves and she is one royal bitch. And to make matters worse Cici Rhodes loves to flirt and tease Butch, her feminine curves at every opportunity. What does she think she is going to gain by cock-teasing a man who has spent the past twenty years locked away from any female contact?
      Butch isn't going to put up with their shit forever.
      When Elise has to leave work early Butch is left alone with Cici. The shop that Butch works in conceals all kinds of incredible implements that he has created in his free time. Implements he can use to finally have her make good on all of that teasing and innuendo. Cici will strip down to her stockings and obey every command he gives if she wants to avoid some nasty punishments.
      Elise comes back from her family emergency and finds Cici bound and gagged. Her tits are getting milked and her pussy is being shocked. Before Elise has a chance to do anything about it Butch has her in his clutches as well. Now he is going to use them both as tools to humiliate and debase each other. They thought they were so high and mighty before, but when they are reduced to licking each other's holes on demand suddenly they see Butch in a whole new light.

Duration: 49:28
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1077kbps
      Audio: 147kbps

File size: 445.7 MB

Download Butch

• Whipping And Flogging 003

Mind Games

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Cici Rhodes was uncomfortable in her cage but it is a far cry better than being out and in the clutches of PD. He does not just want to cane her. The burning welts across her ass are not satisfying enough. He needs her to know that it is coming. She has to anticipate the pain and want to run from it. Then she needs to ask for another one, take it without cringing and thank him for it afterwards. It is a mind game that he is playing; and one that she is bound to lose.

Duration: 37:42
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 681kbps
      Audio: 77kbps

File size: 211.2 MB

Download Mind Games

• Whipping And Flogging 004

Burn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Precarious does not begin to describe the situation Cici Rhodes finds herself in. PD decided to have himself a little roast today and she may become the main course if she is not lucky. Alright, maybe PD is not quite That brutal, but she is definitely going to feel the burn today. It is not a complex device but that makes it no more enjoyable. All it takes is a swinging cage and an open flame and the party is ready to start.

Duration: 55:51
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 668kbps
      Audio: 78kbps

File size: 307.9 MB

Download Burn

• Whipping And Flogging 005

Stuff Me Staar

Cast: Stephie Staar
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation,

Stephie is stuffed with her own panties and a metal dildo.
      Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself.
      The gag OT uses in Stephie's mouth makes her drool all over herself. She's contorted to the point of disfigurement. OT isn't finished. He attaches painful nipple clamps to the leather straps on her toes making her lean awkwardly forward. Then he pulls her neck back. To release the pressure on her neck she has to pull on her nipples. To relieve the pain in her nipples she has to choke herself. It's an awful predicament.
      OT puts Stephie upside down. In this position she has to look up and stare at her exposed pussy. When OT starts teasing her clit with the little vibrator she can't hold back the orgasms. She begins to squirt and spray her own face.

Duration: 43:00
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 856kbps
      Audio: 76kbps

File size: 295.8 MB

Download Stuff Me Staar

• Whipping And Flogging 006

Validation

Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Breast Caning, Cage, Hand Job, Head Box, Single Tail, Spider Gag, Vibrator, Wall Cage, Weighted Nipple Clamps, Whip

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.

She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 699kbps
      Audio: 93kbps

File size: 351.4 MB

Download Validation

• Whipping And Flogging 007

Loosen Up That Hole

Cast: Dixon Mason
      Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Anal Toys, Ass Fingering

Dixon Mason loves it when bad things happen to her. It's the twin feelings of pain and humiliation that really get her pussy wet. That's why I bent her over, shoved an inflatable dildo up her ass and pumped it up to max size before I start bruising her ass with a leather paddle. I need to loosen that hole, in case I want use it later.
      She makes a pretty good pin cushion, too. Caged up she has no place to move when I start putting wooden skewers through the bars. She is completely immobilized with the threat of being impaled when I apply the final bit of torment; an intense orgasm that threatens to make her body buck.

Duration: 44:52
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1046kbps
      Audio: 86kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

Download Loosen Up That Hole

• Whipping And Flogging 008

Dixon Mason

Cast: Dicks on Dixon
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught his attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.

Duration: 48:17
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 601kbps

File size: 242.2 MB

Download Dixon Mason

• Whipping And Flogging 009

Captive Barn Trials

Cast: Dixon Mason, Hazel Hypnotic

Dixon Mason and Hazel Hypnotic ask some pretty dumb questions of each other. Did you volunteer for this? Of course not. Or at least neither one thinks that she did. But then again, if you take one look at them you can tell that they have been begging for this kind of treatment for a long time. Hazel has only been with PD for a couple of days but she is taking to her training like a duck to water. Dixon may be full of questions and contempt at first but every hint of defiance will be gone from her voice in no time.

Duration: 1:08:29
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 697kbps
      Audio: 79kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Captive Barn Trials

• Whipping And Flogging 010

Love Drug

Cast: Sasha
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

When you lock a pair of sluts like Dixon Mason and Sasha in a cage together you have to expect that they will do what comes naturally eventually. If PD has given them a little bit of chemical enhancement to spur them on, it is just a coincidence. It takes some serious contorting for them to even get into position and before either one of them can really get off he has returned. He is going to make them do some work on the farm before he lets them finish enjoying each other. If they want any of the privileges he has to offer they are going to have to earn them.

Duration: 52:33
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 814kbps
      Audio: 79kbps

File size: 346.5 MB

Download Love Drug

• Whipping And Flogging 011

S-Kunt Work

Standing in the middle of the room, tied to the rafters is pretty awkward for Dixon Mason. She is pretty much on display, although the only person coming by to check her out is PD. Still, it is a pretty vulnerable position for her to be in and one he is definitely going to exploit.

First comes the cock, you knew as soon as you saw her that he wouldn't be able to resist touching her body. Then comes the pain. Beautiful women think so much of themselves. It is good to add a little bit of suffering to their day, to remind them who is in charge. She suffers under the attention of his whip, but that is not going to be enough.

PD can't stand to have a messy dungeon. He doesn't like to leave his toys out, and that includes Dixon. She is going to get put away in a very tight box until he has another use for her. There are quite a few things that she will need to take care of, including some work around his studio, but the most important one will always be making sure his cock gets sucked right. It is a hard day's work, but if she performs it well she will receive her payment, incredible orgasms delivered through intense bondage.

Duration: 49:26
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 699kbps
      Audio: 87kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download S-Kunt Work

• Whipping And Flogging 012

Crucified

Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
      First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
      Securely fastening Dixon is important, though. Even when she is on her back or on all fours the cross is what keeps her in place for Cyd's depraved debasements. It holds her down while he uses vacuum cups to increase the sensitivity of her clit and nipples. It keeps her firmly in place when the vibrators would otherwise have her thrashing uncontrollably.

Duration: 52:36
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 868kbps
      Audio: 139kbps

File size: 390.4 MB

Download Crucified

• Whipping And Flogging 013

Chained and Tamed

Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
      She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly.
      When the iron is around her wrists and ankles she moves down to the floor. The bar that keeps her legs apart exposes her pussy to a brutal caning. Her tits are tied off to make them more sensitive for their own abuse. She talked about it earlier, the effect bondage and discipline has on her body. The bruises haven't even started to form but her pussy is dripping wet. She isn't quite able to cum from the pain but the Hitachi on her clit will get her the rest of the way there.
      Dixon's a bit tired after her orgasms, but PD's friend Jack Hammer is here and he hasn't had his turn with her yet. Now the metal bars and shackles have her on her back with her legs spread up into the air. The iron box on her head blocks out all of the light but amplifies every sound around her. The sounds of foot steps, the cane coming down on her legs, even her own screams are made louder as they echo in the tiny prison. She is going to cum again, harder this time, and as the waves of orgasms take her body she will get the exact feeling she wants, bucking against the relentless bondage.

Duration: 1:01:14
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 706kbps
      Audio: 82kbps

File size: 356.3 MB

Download Chained and Tamed

• Whipping And Flogging 014

Modified

Cast: Luna LaVey
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilioation, Torture

I thought I was tough when I came looking for my . The last I had heard she was doing some weird photo shoot with this guy OT. I finally found him and confronted him. I was so wrong. I wasn't so tough after all. He easily got the upper hand. I found myself locked between pipes. I tried earnestly to escape, but I it was useless. I was his now too.

The contraption he put me in was stressful. Unable to sit or kneel, but unable to stand either. I couldn't fathom the pains my had suffered through. A huge rubber dick found its way to the back of my throat. He mounted it to the same device I was mounted to. Gagged in that way I couldn't even protest when he fondled my breasts.

I thought that he might let me go once he had his fun with me, but the device was more versatile and more sinister than I could have ever imagined. His final insult came when he used a heavy steel bar to penetrate my sensitive cunt. He used painful clips to expose my flesh and then entered my body with his massive rod. The worst part... I loved it!!

Duration: 51:39
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 769kbps

File size: 322.6 MB

Download Modified

• Whipping And Flogging 015

Wings

Cast: Sailor Luna
      Genres: BDSM, Begging, Blonde, Box Tie, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Cross, Deep Throat, Drill, High Heel Bondage, High Heels, Hood, Labia Clamps, Pussy Bondage

Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.
      The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down.
      OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.

Duration: 47:11
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 769kbps

File size: 294.9 MB

Download Wings

• Whipping And Flogging 016

Horsing Around

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

New sluts are like . You need to keep them clean, well worked out, and teach them to obey commands. This little filly is named Sasha and she is a brand new acquisition for PD. She does not look like much but once she is stripped, scrubbed and put into her barding she will perform nicely. If she does not, PD has a collection of riding crops that are perfect for punishing disobedient animals.

Duration: 58:08
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 793kbps

File size: 374.1 MB

Download Horsing Around

• Whipping And Flogging 017

Meat Slap: Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Blindfold, Celebrator, Dildo, High Heels, Oral Sex, Pogo, Shackles, Single Tail, Spreader Bar, Vibrator, Whip

For a long time the best part of InfernalRestraints has been the incredible devices. One of the best is the Brank. It slides over Sasha easily and has attachments to gag her, blind her, and keep it all locked into place.
      It's not like she is going anywhere. PD has her locked to a post in his barn and everything he wants to do to her can be done right there. With a few minor adjustments he can push her cunt into the air for a rough fucking or put her on her ass so he can cane her feet. The only relief she will get is when he decides to go get some sleep, leaving her on the floor to rest up and get ready for more.
      The next day is not any easier, though. Sasha may not be chained to her stump for the day but that freedom comes with a cost. PD needs better access to her ass if he is going to cane and flog it. It becomes even more important when he decides to it. If she can handle the intense double penetration that he has for her, she can handle anything.

Duration: 43:32
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 878kbps
      Audio: 94kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

Download Meat Slap: Part 2

• Whipping And Flogging 018

Meat Slap: Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Blindfold, Celebrator, Dildo, High Heels, Oral Sex, Pogo, Shackles, Single Tail, Spreader Bar, Vibrator, Whip

For the hot, young Sasha coming to Infernal Restraints means living out her fantasies. In her everyday life she dreams of being restrained, punished and . But only when she comes to PD can she really experience that.
      First she wants to be dehumanized and denigrated. The feeling of being a piece of meat is too appealing to pass on. PD hangs her up from the ceiling with a sack over her head. She won't need to see anything to follow his directions.
      What she wants is for PD to fuck her and tell her how good she is. The most she is going to get is a chance to suck his dick.
      On the floor he wants to pose and fondle her. The fiddle will keep her hands out of the way and makes and excellent hard point for moving her around. The spreader bar has her almost doing a split and the way it shows off her holes gives PD an idea. She still hasn't suffered enough to earn time with his cock, but he will let her fuck herself if she can manage it under these conditions.

Duration: 40:57
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 907kbps
      Audio: 96kbps

File size: 302.9 MB

Download Meat Slap: Part 1

• Whipping And Flogging 019

Into The Mist. Episode 2. Into The Punishment Room

Cast: Alicia Avery, Lezley Zen, Silky Thumper, Veronika Raquel, Jenny Hendrix
      Genres: BDSM, AllSex, Blowjob

Shortly after arriving, they feel something is "not quite right around here" after witnessing the dark mistress, Victoria (Lezley Zen) severely punish houseboy Willy (Jonny Ace).

Duration: 47:48
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
      Audio: 122kbps

File size: 999.7 MB

Download Into The Mist. Episode 2. Into The Punishment Room

• Whipping And Flogging 020

All Stretched Out

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Being suspended in a cage about 6 feet above the ground has Sasha wondering what is coming next. From underneath her PD has great access to her ass and pussy. And the system of pullies is designed so that when he wants to PD can lower Sasha down to the ground and fuck her face mercilessly.

And the next stop for Sasha? The Rack. It is a medieval device used to stretch people out. They used it to extract confessions. We will use it to just keep her still while PD goes to work. It is hard to make her sit patiently while he puts these incredibly painful nipple clamps on. It is even more difficult to keep her from squirming against that dildo she is impaled on. Without incredible devices like this one it may be a lost cause.

Duration: 49:04
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 710kbps
      Audio: 100kbps

File size: 293.9 MB

Download All Stretched Out

• Whipping And Flogging 021

Into The Mist. Episode 3. Something Sinister

Cast: Alicia Avery, Lezley Zen, Silky Thumper, Veronika Raquel, Jenny Hendrix
      Genres: BDSM, AllSex, Blowjob

Things become even more disturbing as night falls, but a storm has washed out the bridge to to island, making escape impossible.

Duration: 26:20
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
      Audio: 122kbps

File size: 550.7 MB

Download Into The Mist. Episode 3. Something Sinister

• Whipping And Flogging 022

Nips

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.

Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.

He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
      Audio: 109kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Nips

• Whipping And Flogging 023

Perfect Pet

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

Sasha loves being treated like an animal. Stick her in a cage and it will make her wet in minutes. She is just a beast of burden. Put her to work and she will do it diligently. Feed her from the floor and she will eat like it is the best meal of her life. And of course her favorite part of being good livestock is the breeding. Chain her up and fuck her like you own her and she will be yours forever. Loyal, obedient and always begging for more.

Duration: 58:25
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 873kbps
      Audio: 80kbps

File size: 410.7 MB

Download Perfect Pet

• Whipping And Flogging 024

Cuntstrained

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal

Elise Graves has been on the receiving end of more than one beating. She knows first hand the kinds of torments a sadist can visit upon an innocent girl. You would think that would make her more sympathetic to the situation Sasha is in right now. Not quite. They say power corrupts and it looks like it's true. Elise wastes no time or effort making Sasha comfortable. She has learned a lot about pain and suffering, but it is her first chance to deal some out herself. A chance she is going to make the most of.

Duration: 51:03
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 591kbps

File size: 252.2 MB

Download Cuntstrained

• Whipping And Flogging 025

Juliette Black Live Fast

Cast: Juliette Black, PD
      Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blowjob, Gas Mask, Foot Torture, Nipple Pinching, Nose Hook, Oral Penetration, Tattoo, Vibrator

It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more.

Duration: 47:07
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Download Juliette Black Live Fast

• Whipping And Flogging 026

Jealous coworker blackmails her sexy coworker

Cast: JJ Plush, Carissa
      Genres: BDSM, Lesbian, Bondage, Domination, Strapon

JJ has turned to the booze. The promotion she worked so hard to get has been taken. Taken by Carissa. How did Carissa get the job? Well, as JJ points out she has some video footage of Miss Carissa bobbing on some cock to get the job! JJ is pissed because she didn't rely on sexual tactics, and here that is exactly how Carissa got promoted. JJ threatens to show the video to the Boss tomorrow. However, JJ makes an offer of letting it go as long as Carissa allows JJ to fuck her once or twice a week! JJ makes it clear she Does Not like dick! She wants to use her strapon on Carissa. She reluctantly agrees and finds a ballgag stuffed in her mouth. Initially, Carissa rejects JJ's advances but soon finds herself getting turned on by the attention. Carissa soon finds herself on her belly and her legs put in a reverse frogtie. Her wrists are soon tied behind her back and JJ begins a make-out session with Carissa's nyloned feet. JJ then exits and soon reappears with her big pink strapon cock attached and ready for action. She rolls Carissa on her back and jams her cock right inside her already wet pussy. She gets good rhythm going and gives her a good drilling as she grips Carissa by her throat. The girls the engage in a bit of affectionate kissing and JJ even sucks on Carissa's exposed nipples and makes them rock hard. JJ then flips Carissa back on her belly and throws some additional rope around Carissa's elbows. She then gives her a doggie-style fuck. JJ realizes she can't get in deep enough ,so she frees Carissa's legs from the frogtie so she can manhandle Carissa and give her the good, hard fuck she deserves. JJ pounds that pussy until Carissa has a huge orgasm. JJ got what she wanted.for now. Carissa is left there writing on the bed still partially bound and gagged.

Format: flv
      Duration: 20:07
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2002kbps
      Audio: 63kbps

File size: 305.6 MB

Download Jealous coworker blackmails her sexy coworker

• Whipping And Flogging 027

British alt babe Sigourney Beaver gets bound and fucked by Jason Steel

Cast: Sigourney Beaver
      Genres: BDSM, All sex, Blowjob

Beautiful Sigourney Beaver is eager to experience some bondage. She gets tied up and surprised by Jason Steel, who'll fuck her hard and cum in her mouth.

Duration: 36:18
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 684.2 MB

Download British alt babe Sigourney Beaver gets bound and fucked by Jason Steel

• Whipping And Flogging 028

Decisions Can Be A Pain In The Ass

Genres: BDSM, FemDom, femsub, Dildo, Anal,

You've all heard the old expression,, "My eyes are bigger then my stomach", well, Leila has redefined that a bit. When asked by Mistress Jada what toys or instruments she would like to incorporate into her next scene, Mistress was shocked by what she heard, or rather saw. There was her favorite petite sub proudly displaying a number of toys and a very large anal hook. In fact Mistress was very leery about even using it and questioned her sub repeatedly about her decision. Well, Leila stuck to her guns and insisted that she wanted to try it and Mistress never disappoints.

Format: Windows Media
      Duration: 11:32
      Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

File size: 201.1 MB

Download Decisions Can Be A Pain In The Ass

• Whipping And Flogging 029

The Master's Apprentice

Genres: BDSM, femsub, Spanking, Whipping, Blowjob, Threesome

Shibari Master David Lawrence has opened his dungeon for training. Starting with the basics, our Dungeon Master puts Tyler through his paces. However, the object of their attentions is not so happy. There is nothing worse then an "Dom in training". She tries not to yell out, but fails. We hear her muffled cries under the talking of the two men who seem oblivious to her discomfort. After much debate, they decide that Gia's best asset is her mouth and they want nothing more then to put those lips to good use.

Format: Windows Media
      Duration: 13:12
      Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

File size: 222.7 MB

Download The Master's Apprentice