Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

• Vibrated - Katarina - Full HD 1080p

Katarina is still here! She is one of our top HuCows, and she is very popular with our members for her enormous natural udders. Katarina has been milked for many years (not just by us) and she has really grown used to the HuCow treatment. She is quite docile (sometimes still a bit wild), and she loves her huge cowbell. Katarina plays with her udders a lot, massaging them to keep them in top shape. She likes swinging her udders and making her cowbell clang very loudly. Today she is going on the red cow milker. Quite a hard session for Katarina's sensitive nipples, so we add some distraction with a magic wand. Keeping cows stimulated and aroused can really help to increase their production and it will also help them to start associating milking with pleasure, so their minds are more ready for the transformation into the barn life.

Format: mp4
      Duration: 8:43
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13589kbps
      Audio: 185kbps

File size: 880.7 MB
      Download Vibrated - Katarina - Full HD 1080p
    • Katarina vibrated

Release Year: 2019
      Studio: HuCows
      Cast: Katarina (aka Katharina, Katarina Hartlova, Katarina Dubrova, Katerina, Veronika, Snow, Katrin, Kathy, Paula, Katka, Tamara, Kathy Heinz, Angel, Kathy Kozy)
      Genres: milking machine, bondage, clit vibrator

Katarina is still here! She is one of our top HuCows, and she is very popular with our members for her enormous natural udders. Katarina has been milked for many years (not just by us) and she has really grown used to the HuCow treatment. She is quite docile (sometimes still a bit wild), and she loves her huge cowbell. Katarina plays with her udders a lot, massaging them to keep them in top shape. She likes swinging her udders and making her cowbell clang very loudly. Today she is going on the red cow milker. Quite a hard session for Katarina's sensitive nipples, so we add some distraction with a magic wand. Keeping cows stimulated and aroused can really help to increase their production and it will also help them to start associating milking with pleasure, so their minds are more ready for the transformation into the barn life.

Duration: 8:43
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13589kbps
      Audio: 185kbps

File size: 880.7 MB
      Download Katarina vibrated
    • Turnabout - Anastasia Rose and OT

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. He chokes and slaps me then gets the hitachi magic wand giving me multiple orgasms. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Straps a dildo to his knee and makes me ride it untill i come again. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
      Duration: 52:36
      Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 358.3 MB
      Download Turnabout - Anastasia Rose and OT
    • Scene Enema (Tracey Lain)

Tracey reads her instruction while more water then takes down a picture off the wall to reveal an enema bag full of 2 litres of liquid. After raising her skirt Tracey removes her pants and fastens a spreader bar between her ankles with leather straps then inserts the enema plug and allows the liquid to fill her. Once the enema bag is empty Tracey fastens an elastic belt around her middle to increase her discomfort of both the enema and her full bladder then padlocks her leather wrist cuffs to an ice release that is padlocked to the end of a winch. Tracey then presses one of the buttons on a remote control and allows her arms to be pulled up above her by the winch then tries the other button to lower her arms but finds it doesn't work and begins to struggle. Tracey is now left with her discomfort steadily increasing and no means to stop it until the ice release melts.

Duration: 22:44
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
      Audio: 155kbps

File size: 838.4 MB
      Download Scene Enema (Tracey Lain)
    • Little Caprice on the Sybian - Little Caprice - Full HD 1080p

Yes, we know we already put Little Caprice on the Sybian. But it's Little Caprice. On the Sybian. So we had to do it again. We just love vibrating this cute girl when she is unable to stop the super powerful Sybian because she is locked in metal. Her neck is locked to the pipe, her ankle cuffs are chained so she can't stand up, and her wrists are cuffed behind her. Little Caprice is going for a ride again! One of the most popular babes on the net, and we are fortunate enough to shoot with her and let her have a good time. She will always come back for more, or in this case: more of the same.

Duration: 4:23
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12669kbps
      Audio: 187kbps

File size: 412.2 MB
      Download Little Caprice on the Sybian - Little Caprice - Full HD 1080p
    • Arienh - The Contact

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
      Video language: English

Yes, I finally have a new slave again! Great news: Arienh signed her contract! She will be in training as my new slave from now on. After losing Davon Kim to the immigration law , I really missed having a slave girl around. Nothing is more beautiful than a true submissive in a belt and collar, ready for training whenever I want.
      It only took one Casting for Arienh to decide. This is what she needs. She needs a belt, she needs a collar, and she needs a lot of training. Bondage, plugs, vibrators, gags, clamps, she wants to learn about it all. Arienh wants to live a submissive lifestyle, she wants to sleep in a cage, and be told what to do and what to eat. She does not want to decide things. Someone should hold the keys to her belt and restraints, so she can be free in her mind!
      It is hard to understand why some girls want this lifestyle, but there are plenty of them! It helps them focus, find a purpose in their life. They want to serve and submit. Arienh came to me because she loves chastity belts. But there is a lot more she loves, and she is ready to explore! Let me know if you want to help with her training: you can give her tasks or think of evil challenges. Arienh will do as I tell her, her contract does not state any limits.

Duration: 9:45
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11501kbps

File size: 834.6 MB
      Download Arienh - The Contact
    • Metal Predicament - Bad Dolly - Full HD 1080p

New girl! Bad Dolly is a tiny cute blonde with great boobs! She is quite naughty, like her name suggests, so it is time to put her in some metal for a while. When she was locking herself in all this gear, she had no idea what we were planning, but soon she was in a very awkward metal predicament. Her neck was chained to her ankles, and she had to support herself with her arms to avoid being choked. Not much of a problem at first, but her arms got tired quite quickly.

Duration: 4:20
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14071kbps

File size: 452.5 MB
      Download Metal Predicament - Bad Dolly - Full HD 1080p
    • Overwhelmed

Fear, anxiety, frustration, pain - Each takes a toll on the body and mind. Combine them and you have a true test of a person. Arielle is tested. She's bound strenuously and is subjected to each component. Her body is struck, she's choked, she's sexually.

When you fear something that is about to happen your heart beats faster, you breathe heavier. When the thing you fear is a plastic bag over your head this is a real problem. Arielle struggles to breathe. Her fear overwhelms her and she struggles. The little gasps of air she's allowed are not enough to satisfy her.

Duration: 34:04

File size: 367.3 MB
      Download Overwhelmed
    • Pepper Hart's Pervy Pics

Pepper sleeps safe and sound in her bedroom until an Intruder breaks in. He takes a moment to fondle her sleeping curves then wakes her with a hand over her mouth and a gun pointed at her face. Poor terrified Pepper can only hold still and try not to whimper too loud as her assailant ties her wrists then legs leaving her helpless and so vulnerable. Next he slashes her satin nightgown to ribbons, exposing her amazing body to his leering gaze. Finally he removes all the bullets from his revolver except one. It's time to play "who pops first?" with her. He starts to her, occasionally pausing to spin the chambers and pull the trigger. Pepper moans with horror every time the hammer falls, certain she is going to die. Will the Villain cum first and save her life, or will he blow her brains all over the pillow and keep fucking her slowly cooling corpse? Watch and see.

Duration: 16:20
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5151kbps
      Audio: 191kbps

File size: 640.0 MB
      Download Pepper Hart's Pervy Pics
    • Locked in Place

As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt.

In a leather strap box tie Fawn is made to hold herself up on top of a single pipe with one leg strapped to itself. Just when she thinks she's in a strenuous enough position OT starts whipping her. She's really put to the test.

OT puts her into a modified pile driver position with her toes holding her up and he canes her exposed ass including her sensitive little butthole and cunt. Then he her asshole with a pogo while he vibrates her to intense multiple orgasms. After a while her pussy is so sensitive she wriggles and screams.

Duration: 39:50

File size: 366.4 MB
      Download Locked in Place
    • Belt Bondage and Foot Tease - Part 6 - HD 720p

Sahara Rain is strapped in leather, strapado and hog tied, with locks and a set of keys on the bed! For almost 6 minutes she struggles to earn her freedom and finally she begins to break free. Struggling with the key to her freedom, Sahara never gives up ... Krysta Kaos is gagged and strapped into a chair, wearing only panties, bra and stockings! Watch as she struggles to get loose but we know she can't break free! With straps stretched tight, she tries her best and as her frustration increases she begins to ... Bendy Wenona is belted into a Hogtie position, with a tight collar and handy Hitachi on the bed that turns out to be so handy! That's why we call it an orgasm challenge! It's a challenge alright as Wenona struggles for over three minutes just to get to the hitachi! And her work is not over, as she struggles to get the hitachi in position and also to reach that elusive orgasm! You can see the sweat glistening on her tight body, her nipples erect and the size of small cherries...damn, this is one orgasm challenge you do not want to miss!

Duration: 39:56
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2853kbps
      Audio: 184kbps

File size: 891.1 MB
      Download Belt Bondage and Foot Tease - Part 6 - HD 720p
    • Metal Maiden - Jezebelle - Full HD 1080p

Wow, we managed to get Jezebelle on MetalBondage! This girl is spectacular! The hair, the boobs, she looks like a warrior! We had to lock her into our custom Metal Corset of course! With the heavy wrist cuffs attached to her corset, Jezebelle looked so amazing we needed a way to keep her around for a while just to look at her. So we built a steel frame to put her on display. With a steel pipe between her legs, Jezebelle had to stand on her toes and she was completely stretched out. A very hard position, but it's basically her own fault for being so spectacular. She was on the frame for quite a while, Jezebelle is a tough girl!

Duration: 4:14
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13515kbps

File size: 424.9 MB
      Download Metal Maiden - Jezebelle - Full HD 1080p
    • Press Pack Pony Girl

Petandponygirls - site containing video of beautiful women engaging in animal role play, and features photographs of various kinds of pet play (human kitties, puppies, bunnies, piggies etc) and pony play (human ponies). Images of both pet girls and pony girls contain nudity and/or bondage.

Duration: 9:42
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.3 MB
      Download Press Pack Pony Girl
    • Luci Loves It! - Luci Lovett and OT

Luci is a wanton sub slut! Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her. Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping. The chastity belt we constructed holds a giant dildo in her willing slit. There's nothing Luci would want more than to be fucked, but she's just going to have to wait.

Duration: 43:38

File size: 386.3 MB
      Download Luci Loves It! - Luci Lovett and OT
    • Sent For Training Large

Studio: Pet And Pony Girls

Petandponygirls - site containing video of beautiful women engaging in animal role play, and features photographs of various kinds of pet play (human kitties, puppies, bunnies, piggies etc) and pony play (human ponies). Images of both pet girls and pony girls contain nudity and/or bondage.

Duration: 15:00
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2469kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 285.5 MB
      Download Sent For Training Large
    • Need To Please - Kat Monroe and OT

Kat Monroe has to please us to please herself. Many women come to Insex with the hopes of becoming a better submissive. They want to be trained or treated to a good time. It's never what they expected and that's no different for Kat Monroe. She wants to be a better sub. She has a need to please and we're going to make her please us. Kat was hoping to have OT's hands all over her. She was expecting to be whipped and choked, but OT has a warped mind and he's going to make Kat work for him. First he makes her stand on a spike board. If she's going to learn to please others she better stay on it. Then Kat has to shock herself and put clips and clamps all over her body. It's not long before she cries. She's whining and begging for OT to let her do something else. She's beginning to get into it, but the pain is so hard. She loves pleasing OT. Finally it's time for Kat to make herself cum hard. However, it's not going to be when or how Kat wants. She begs for OT to let it happen, but he wants her to wait. He wants her to edge herself till she's going out of her mind.

Duration: 50:26

File size: 389.3 MB
      Download Need To Please - Kat Monroe and OT
    • Pain & Pleasure

Paintoy - you'll see girls fucked and shocked with electric dildos, whores sobbing and begging as the whip slaps their pussy, and shrieking sluts taking dildos up their tight ass. You'll see tits crisscrossed with welts, nipples swollen and clamped, pussies wet and quivering under the harsh hand of Alebeard and his sadistic assistants.

Duration: 10:38
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6296kbps
      Audio: 156kbps

File size: 503.0 MB
      Download Pain & Pleasure
    • Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy and OT

There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later. "You're not Tim!!" I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly. He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
      The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his. Lexi arrives home. She prepares food in the kitchen. She goes to the bathroom, she takes a bath. She is chained to a round table, her tormentor rubs her body, fondles her. He uses an electrical toy on her. Next, she finds her wrists cuffed to the stairs downwards, and her ankles are cuffed at the edge of the stairs. He fingers her ass, he sticks her dildo in her ass. Then he has her chained to block of concretes outside, he flogs her. Then she is in dark, her limbs are chained, her tormentor uses a vibrator on her.

Duration: 47:56

File size: 617.2 MB
      Download Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy and OT