The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!

• The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!

Mistress Kiana

Studio: Clubwhip
      Cast: Mistress Kiana
      Genres: Femdom
      Video language: English

Kiana's a make of nature! This is the film of Kiana's Strapathon event at Club Black Whip, London's premier night for ebony dommes and their slaves. Kiana and a selection of strapons take on allcomers - all those brave enough to take the plunge get ravaged - 8 arseholes in all. One virgin gets his anal cherry plucked, some are taken gently, some like a jackhammer, one learns some new positions to be buggered in, others get taken like Kiana's a jockey riding them. Kiana takes them all non-stop, apart from the changeovers for new condoms or strapons for hygiene, working up a sweat on those amazing muscles of hers. She really gets into it - at the end she's dancing around looking for more. 8 slaves obviously isn't enough - if there's a football or rugby team out there looking for a team bonding event with a difference, she'll take the whole lot of you arseholes!

Format: Windows Media
      Duration: 19:41
      Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
      Audio: 312kbps

File size: 893.9 MB

Download Mistress Kiana
    • Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Oral Training Pt 2

Release Year: 2018
      Genres: female domination, femdom, nurse, medical, clinic, latex, castration fantasy, bondage, bdsm, hood, feminisation, body suit, medical chair, femdomfilms, mistress julia taylor, mistress erika von strict, gag, nectar, cbt

Mistress Rebekka's taking the Butt Slut Brigade for oral worship skills. The recruits are ordered to kneel while Mistress Rebekka pegs their faces with her strap-on cock. "Open your mouth nice and wide for me". She pushes the dildo down their throats, laughing when it makes them retch "now give my balls some attention"

"Now let's see if you can handle a man size cock - wrap your lips around this". Mistress Rebekka pushes her big black stap-on dildo down the slaves throats. "Relax that mouth of your's while I thrust this great big meat right down your throat. I want to fuck that slutty hole of yours"

Mistress Rebekka is wearing her giant Jeff Stryker dildo. That is one great big fucking dildo. "Now for the big one slave. Get a good look at this as its going right down your throat. You are going to be swallowing it". Mistress lifts her giant cock and pushes it into the slave's mouth. The slave gags on the huge cock. "You failed the test you scummy little slave" .The slave is sent off for kitchen detail

Format: mp4
      Duration: 17:57
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3176kbps
      Audio: 123kbps

File size: 434.4 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Oral Training Pt 2

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 8

Genres: female domination, femdom, nurse, medical, clinic, latex, castration fantasy, bondage, bdsm, hood, feminisation, body suit, medical chair, femdomfilms, mistress julia taylor, mistress erika von strict, gag, nectar, cbt

The Butt Sluts are marched into Officer Raynor's dungeon and bent over the examination bench in slave position 2. Mistress Rebekka puts on latex gloves and pushes her gloved fingers up Slut Slack's ass. "Let's see how tight you are. Oh you're not tight at all. I could fit my whole hand up there." Mistress adds more fingers. The slut's cock swells painfully against his chastity device as he is finger fucked.

Duration: 6:53
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3337kbps
      Audio: 120kbps

File size: 174.5 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 8

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 7

The Butt Sluts are marched into Officer Raynor's dungeon and bent over the examination bench in slave position 2. Mistress Rebekka puts on latex gloves and pushes her gloved fingers up Slut Slack's ass. "Let's see how tight you are. Oh you're not tight at all. I could fit my whole hand up there." Mistress adds more fingers. The slut's cock swells painfully against his chastity device as he is finger fucked.

Duration: 6:53
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 252.5 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 7

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 2

"Am I going to be able to get more of this inside you or am I going to have to fuck your pathetic ass with the first two inches? There - its starting to slip into your boy pussy now. Go on slut - open your hole for me".

Duration: 5:19
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5018kbps
      Audio: 118kbps

File size: 200.3 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 2

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Oral Training Stryker Dildo

Mistress Rebekka is wearing her giant Jeff Stryker dildo. That is one great big fucking dildo. "Now for the big one slave. Get a good look at this as its going right down your throat. You are going to be swallowing it". Mistress lifts her giant cock and pushes it into the slave's mouth. The slave gags on the huge cock. "You failed the test you scummy little slave" .The slave is sent off for kitchen detail

Duration: 5:22
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4416kbps

File size: 178.6 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Oral Training Stryker Dildo

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Twister Pt 6

Slut Diva resumes his tantrum, shrieking and screaming. Officer Rebekka refuses to cater to his ego and he carries on making an exhibition of himself. Thoroughly disgusted with him she calls in Sergeant Steel "I can't fuck this one take him away"

Duration: 2:30
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3549kbps
      Audio: 110kbps

File size: 67.0 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Twister Pt 6

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Twister Pt 2

"Relax that slutty ass of yours because you're going to take it aren't you?" The exciting threat causes Slut Slack's cock to swell painfully inside its chastity cage. His problems get worse as Officer Raynor thrusts her anal twister deep inside his ass hole and he feels its twisted column pumping in and out of his hole, reaming his prostate gland.

"Spread those cheeks wide for me". Slut Diva resumes his tantrum, shrieking and screaming. Officer Rebekka refuses to cater to his ego and he carries on making an exhibition of himself. Thoroughly disgusted with him she calls in Sergeant Steel "I can't fuck this one take him away".

Duration: 9:48
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4047kbps
      Audio: 122kbps

File size: 299.6 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Twister Pt 2

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty Pt 5

Slut Subby brings in Officer Raynor's lunch. "Urgh that's disgusting. You made it - you eat it." Mistress Rebekka rubs the sandwich all over the slut's face and shoves it in his mouth. Mistress rubs the food onto his body. "You liked that sandwich? In that case you will like the taste of my dirty feet. Slave position 3! Now lick up every last bit of dirt and sweat from my bare toes".

Duration: 3:52
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2722kbps
      Audio: 116kbps

File size: 80.6 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty Pt 5

• Blond gets destroyed, made to cum during wrestling! Totally defeated sexually & physically! Brutal!

Release Year: 2011
      Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
      Cast: Iona Grace, Shae Simone

SEASON NINE MATCH UP! IONA GRACE
      Tenacious DD
      HT: 5'3
      WT: 114lbs
      Season record (1-1)
      Lifetime record (1-1)
      SHAE SIMONE
      The Saboteur
      HT: 5'2
      WT: 107lbs
      Season record (0-0)
      Lifetime record (0-0)

Iona Grace is currently (1-1) this season. This feisty big boobed wrestler is all guts and determination. Iona has improved every aspect of her game since she first took the mat. She takes wrestling very seriously, she puts everything she has into each match. If every girl had her determination the world would be a much better place.

Welcome Shae Simone to the Ultimate Surrender mat. This tiny blond makes a great addition to the Featherweight roster. What Shae lacks in experience she more than makes up for in grit and perseverance. This girl never gives up. Even after she is made to cum on the mat she never gives up!

Iona was relentless. Brutal leg locks, head locks, body scissors and submission holds. Iona made Shae orgasm on the mat, the Ultimate of Surrender. Iona dominated every aspect of this match! In RD4 Iona picked it up another notch and gave Shae the fucking and beatdown of her life!

Ultimate Surrender, the only non-scripted real wrestling league on the net.

Format: lavfpref
      Duration: 2:01
      Video: 640x360, VP6F
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.6 MB
      Download Blond gets destroyed, made to cum during wrestling! Totally defeated sexually & physically! Brutal!

• Plug my butt mistress

Release Year: 2013
      Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Mistress Carmen Rivera is used to cash slaves flying her around the world and buying whatever she desires. They forgot all about it and play with it a bit before they take it out. Carmen has a few things she wants to put in him. She pulls out an eggplant and zucchini and lubes up his asshole.

Duration: 48:35
      Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
      Audio: 127kbps

File size: 578.4 MB
      Download Plug my butt mistress

• Are You Going To Be A Good Plaything

Release Year: 2017
      Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Handjob, Orgasm Denial

A slave, a pet, a plaything. That's what Skylar Snow likes to make of her men. To turn them into obedient toys that will amuse her by begging to cum only to be denied relief again and again.

Duration: 8:02
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13664kbps
      Audio: 135kbps

File size: 811.6 MB
      Download Are You Going To Be A Good Plaything

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty

Slut Subby brings in Officer Raynor's lunch. "Urgh that's disgusting. You made it - you eat it." Mistress Rebekka rubs the sandwich all over the slut's face and shoves it in his mouth. Mistress rubs the food onto his body. "You liked that sandwich? In that case you will like the taste of my dirty feet. Slave position 3! Now lick up every last bit of dirt and sweat from my bare toes".

"You liked that sandwich? In that case you will like the taste of my dirty feet". "Slave position 3! Now lick up every last bit of dirt and sweat from my bare toes". "This floor is very cold so I'm warming my feet on your face". Mistress smothers the slut with her feet. "Now you can't smell anything but my feet can you?" Mistress Rebekka rubs her cold filthy feet all over his face. "Get your tongue in between my toes"

Duration: 7:26
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 165.6 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 5

His dick pushes painfully against its chastity cage as his prostate is relentlessly rubbed by the giant dildo and his balls swell with the need to cum. He howls and groans as he is fucked hard by Mistress Rebekka.

Duration: 6:26
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps

File size: 180.5 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 5

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 6

Officer Raynor moves on to the next Butt Slut. "Now here we have ass number two. And you didn't bother shaving either - you dirty boy!" Mistress slaps his ass hard. Slut Diva is outraged, How dare he be told off like the common slut he is? He screams and shrieks every time Mistress finger penetrates him. Officer Raynor ignores his tantrum and finger fucks him until he gives in.

Duration: 5:23
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3153kbps

File size: 129.4 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 6

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty

"You liked that sandwich? In that case you will like the taste of my dirty feet". "Slave position 3! Now lick up every last bit of dirt and sweat from my bare toes". "This floor is very cold so I'm warming my feet on your face". Mistress smothers the slut with her feet. "Now you can't smell anything but my feet can you?" Mistress Rebekka rubs her cold filthy feet all over his face. "Get your tongue in between my toes"

Duration: 7:26
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4428kbps

File size: 248.0 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty Pt 3

"Do you like my dirty little toes disappearing into your face? This floor is very cold so I'm warming my feet on your cheeks". Mistress smothers the slut with her feet. "Now you can't smell anything but my feet can you?" Mistress Rebekka rubs her cold filthy feet all over his face. "Get your tongue in between my toes"

Duration: 3:13
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3061kbps

File size: 75.1 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Dirty Foot Duty Pt 3

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 4

"I hope you're ready for big meat. Good thick girth stretching you wide". His dick pushes painfully against its chastity cage as his prostate is relentlessly rubbed by the giant dildo and his balls swell with the need to cum. He howls and groans as he is fucked hard by Mistress Rebekka.

Duration: 6:26
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5487kbps
      Audio: 119kbps

File size: 264.8 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 4

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Oral Training

Mistress Rebekka's taking the Butt Slut Brigade for oral worship skills. The recruits are ordered to kneel while Mistress Rebekka pegs their faces with her strap-on cock. "Open your mouth nice and wide for me". She pushes the dildo down their throats, laughing when it makes them retch "now give my balls some attention"

"Now let's see if you can handle a man size cock - wrap your lips around this". Mistress Rebekka pushes her big black stap-on dildo down the slaves throats. "Relax that mouth of your's while I thrust this great big meat right down your throat. I want to fuck that slutty hole of yours"

Duration: 17:57
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4693kbps
      Audio: 123kbps

File size: 634.3 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Oral Training

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 4

"And now finally little butt number three. Arch your back." Officer Raynor inserts her finger up Slut Subby's ass. "Would you look at that - right in there. You must have such a slutty ass. I'm going to enjoy fucking this." Mistress Rebekka expands his ass hole with her fingers. "I've got something nice and big for you later on slut."

Duration: 4:28
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps
      Audio: 117kbps

File size: 116.3 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Examination Pt 4

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 3

Officer Rebekka pushes the bell .Am I going to be able to get more of this inside you or am I going to have to fuck your pathetic ass with the first two inches? There - its starting to slip into your boy pussy now. Go on slut - open your hole for me".

Duration: 5:19
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps

File size: 138.2 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Torpedo Pt 3

• Goddess Alexandra Snow - Beta Male Envy

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.You'll never be man enough to deserve me

Format: mov (QuickTime)
      Duration: 20:56
      Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
      Audio: 93kbps

File size: 462.3 MB
      Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Beta Male Envy

• Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Twister Pt 3

Officer Rebekka pushes her anal twister up Slut Subby's ass. She's in ball deep. "That's it gobble it up. I'm enjoying watching my cock plunging in and out of your whorish hole"

Duration: 3:42
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5591kbps
      Audio: 115kbps

File size: 154.7 MB
      Download Mistress Rebekka's Butt Slut Brigade - Anal Twister Pt 3

• Sadist lesbians in action

Studio: Small Talk

Sadist lesbian babe in an amazing action as they are enjoying to punish each other for a perfect orgasm to be achieved as they love nothing more than a cruel sex services given to their horny snatches.

Duration: 13:01
      Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3611kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.6 MB
      Download Sadist lesbians in action