Bright Domination | Elite Female | LezDom and FemDom

• Mistress Jennifer 030

Lady Karma - Ashtray

Studio: Club D
      Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Slut Training Pegging, Strap-on, Dildo
      Video language: English

Mistresses Michelle and Lydia continue their training of slave 47, locking him in a cage with a shock collar around his balls. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
      Duration: 7:14
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11678kbps
      Audio: 125kbps

File size: 626.0 MB

Download Lady Karma - Ashtray

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Balamut693 ()

• Mistress Jennifer 031

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
      Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Suspension Bondage

Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

Duration: 9:39
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
      Audio: 160kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked

• Mistress Jennifer 032

The 80 cumshots of 2018

Release Year: 2019
      Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
      Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, made Male Orgasm, Orgasm Control

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2016? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2016. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Duration: 1:01:50
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1282kbps
      Audio: 156kbps

File size: 654.7 MB

Download The 80 cumshots of 2018

• Mistress Jennifer 033

Gianna Dior - No Erections Allowed

Release Year: 2018
      Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, CBT, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking

Mistress Gianna Dior has absolutely no use for her slave's cock yet he still thinks its okay to be constantly aroused walking around with a hard-on. It's time for him to be put through some serious slave conditioning making sure his dick will never get erect again. His new extra sharp spiked chastity cage will be a permanent fixture in his life now making sure his mind will never be in the gutter. Mistress Gianna will train his body and mind to only focus on what she wants from here on out...never what his cock wants.

Duration: 11:47
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11215kbps
      Audio: 305kbps

File size: 994.3 MB

Download Gianna Dior - No Erections Allowed

• Mistress Jennifer 034

Suffer to Cum

Cast: Goddess Jane Wilde
      Genres: Black Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Forced Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer.
      She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being smothered right in his face.
      The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Duration: 11:39
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11531kbps
      Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Suffer to Cum

• Mistress Jennifer 035

Obey Melanie How to please your man

Release Year: 2018
      Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Vibrator, Milking Machine, CBT

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:31
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps
      Audio: 161kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download Obey Melanie How to please your man

• Mistress Jennifer 036

Michelle Lydia Electric

Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Slut Training Pegging, Strap-on, Dildo

Are you ready to be a slave at the level these Mistresses expect? Find out in this video. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:56
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11700kbps

File size: 774.7 MB

Download Michelle Lydia Electric

• Mistress Jennifer 037

Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 6

Genres: handjob, footjob, jerk, ballbusting, squeeze balls, assworship, ruined orgasm, femdom

This Mistress is taking total control of this man. She is manipulating his cock AND his wallet. But I don't know who's enjoying it more? As She spends, so does he, and She screams with with joy as his finances and orgasm are both ruined! To add to his humiliation, more shopping will be done as She sits on his face and continues to spend. With his balls and wallet empty, and Her ass on his face, it's hard to tell who's happier.

Total size: 991.6 MB in 10 files.

Download Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 6

• Mistress Jennifer 038

Toys for Boys

Cast: Chloe Cherry

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.

Duration: 10:33
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11450kbps

File size: 908.6 MB

Download Toys for Boys

• Mistress Jennifer 039

Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

Cast: Alexis Grace
      Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Stockings

Shy virgin Danny was never with a girl. In this video, the luxurious domino Alexis should teach him how to give girls pleasure. The training is very long, because Danny has never done anything like this in his life. Since Danny himself is small and puny, he is not popular with women. Since he also has a small member, Danny must fully comprehend and study science - how to properly serve girls orally. To help him learn, adjust and manage his internship - there will be a strict and domineering domino Alexis.

Format: avi
      Duration: 9:48
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
      Audio: 250kbps

File size: 453.6 MB

Download Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

• Mistress Jennifer 040

Rigidly immobilized

Cast: Crystal Rush

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Duration: 7:52
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

Download Rigidly immobilized

• Mistress Jennifer 041

Ginary Smoking

Crystal even orders her slave to smile and thank her as she slaps his reddened face. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:13
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11603kbps

File size: 620.0 MB

Download Ginary Smoking

• Mistress Jennifer 042

Ready For Real Cock

Cast: Allesandra Snow
      Genres: humiliation, femdom pov, handjob, cumshot, masturbation, fetish, jerk off

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.
      After I'm done jerking him off, you're going to suck down all of his sticky white cum.

Duration: 11:34
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
      Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

• Mistress Jennifer 043

Rubber Slaves

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly made into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Duration: 1:11:56
      Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
      Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Rubber Slaves

• Mistress Jennifer 044

How Many More Days

Cast: Alexandra Snow
      Genres: female domination, handjob, fetish, cumshot

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
      Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days

• Mistress Jennifer 045

Ginary Caning

Mistress Crystal Rush loves punishing her male bitches with pain and humiliation. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:28
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11822kbps

File size: 828.3 MB

Download Ginary Caning

• Mistress Jennifer 046

Slave Clone Experiments

Cast: Princess Stephanie West

Poor boy probably thought it couldn't get any more embarrassing than his mom shoving his face into his pantied ass but then I take all the clothes he is wearing to throw in the dirty laundry too.

Duration: 10:10
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11414kbps

File size: 873.9 MB

Download Slave Clone Experiments

• Mistress Jennifer 047

AstroDomina - Morning Cardio Fuck

Cast: AstroDomina / Sydney Lee
      Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Anal, Female Domination, Asian Goddess

Nothing like a good work out to get your day started. And in the case of Sydney, that work out tends to include a naked sub, all black latex outfits and a giant dildo strapped around her waist. She starts off fairly slow but it's not a work out unless the heart rate goes up right. Just like her big black dildo going up deep into the sub's ass.

Duration: 10:28
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7685kbps

File size: 613.5 MB

Download AstroDomina - Morning Cardio Fuck

• Mistress Jennifer 048

Lady Karma - Strapon

Of course, they also do it just for their amusement. The lady is worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:59
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11650kbps

File size: 603.2 MB

Download Lady Karma - Strapon

• Mistress Jennifer 049

Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

Release Year: 2008
      Studio: Venus Girls
      Genres: Femdom, BallBusting, CBT

「僕は三度の飯より金玉蹴られるのが大好物な変態男です」体中に走るような激痛。選ばれた者だけが味わえるこの苦痛.。「うふふっ.私達があなたの金玉砕いてあげるわ」

Duration: 1:08:56
      Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

Download Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

• Mistress Jennifer 050

Brianna

Cast: girl
      Genres: Female Domination

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They make them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava make the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is made to watch his buddy pound Brianna and Dava in multiple positions. The humiliation continues as Brianna spits the bull's cum into the pathetic cuck's mouth. Finally, the pervert comes back late, without the flowers and wine instead of the champagne. Goddess Brianna decides that both the pervert and the cuckold are going to get fucked. Only the slaves are the ones that are getting pounded and the Goddesses are going to do the pounding with their strap ons.

Duration: 12:20
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
      Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Brianna

• Mistress Jennifer 051

Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet

Studio: Heatwave
      Cast: Pipe-Her Down
      Genres: Feet, Ebony, Interracial

Horny ebony slut is in her sexy lingerie in bed and awaits white stud to come and to have some hot action. Slutty whore uses her sexy feet to make stud to cum. Bitch makes her fucker to cum hard on her sexy legs.

Duration: 22:09
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
      Audio: 62kbps

File size: 597.7 MB

Download Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet

• Mistress Jennifer 052

The 80 cumshots of 2018 compilation

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, made Male Orgasm, Orgasm Control

Have you been counting how many releases My slaves had on camera in 2016? If you haven't been devoted enough to watch them all, this is a chance for you to catch up: a compilation of all 80 cumshots I allowed in 2016. At a rate of over 1 cumshot per minute, in ruined or made orgasms granted by My hands, feet or even boots. Some of the slaves have been lucky to be milked by Me with the assistance of one or more of My Lady friends, and some even got to enjoy a real orgasm - can you spot them?

Download The 80 cumshots of 2018 compilation

• Mistress Jennifer 053

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1

Release Year: 2007
      Studio: Small Talk
      Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
      Video language: German

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
      and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
      clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves – theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
      pleasure.

Format: lavfpref
      Duration: 7:43
      Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps
      Audio: 124kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1

• Mistress Jennifer 054

Strap-on Glory Hole

Cast: Chanel Preston
      Genres: FemDom, Strap-on, Bondage

Mistress Chanel keeps her slave tightly locked in inescapable bondage with only his ass exposed to be used by anyone and anything. She likes to make sure her fuck pets won't try and run away when she slams her gigantic black strap-on cock deep in their tight ass.

Duration: 16:46
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7663kbps
      Audio: 300kbps

Download Strap-on Glory Hole

• Mistress Jennifer 055

Goddess Jane Wilde

Cast: Goddess Jane
      Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Worshipш

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer.
      She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being smothered right in his face.
      The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Duration: 11:39
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11531kbps

Download Goddess Jane Wilde

• Mistress Jennifer 056

Lady Karma - Anal Stretch

If he doesn't do a good enough job, they push the button and shock his balls. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:00
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11807kbps

File size: 524.7 MB

Download Lady Karma - Anal Stretch

• Mistress Jennifer 057

Lady Karma - Caning

They test it a few times to make sure it is working, then put him to work worshipping their boots. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:44
      Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11688kbps

Download Lady Karma - Caning

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Balamut693 ()

• Mistress Jennifer 058

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

• Mistress Jennifer 059

Mistress Susi Fucked Till Cum

Cast: Mistress Susi
      Genres: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
      and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.

Duration: 11:32
      Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
      Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download Mistress Susi Fucked Till Cum